Term: December 2022 to December 2026
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduated from the Spence School in New York.
- Attended the University of Pennsylvania, in The Wharton School of Finance.
- Graduated from College of Marin with a degree in Computer programming.
- Worked for the City of San Francisco as a computer programmer.
- While working for the County of Marin as a programmer/analysis, joined M.A.P.E. as a member of the union’s executive board and worked as a Democratic precinct captain.
- Elected to the Las Gallinas Valley Sanitary Board in 2001 and last re-elected in 2022.
- District advocate supporting the installation of two photovoltaic systems, the largest in the county at that time, providing the power for a pump station and the treatment plant.
- Spearheading the planning for climate change and sea level rise and their impacts on the District’s facilities located on the edge of San Pablo Bay.