Term: January 2023 to December 2024
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate of UC Berkeley, bachelor’s degree in environmental studies and master’s degree in civil and environmental engineering specializing in wastewater design.
- Resident of Santa Venetia for 32 years
- Civil Engineer for 38 years at Nute Engineering. Designed many sanitary and pipeline projects including the LGVSD Reclamation Area Wildlife Ponds, and was the District Engineer for several sanitary districts
- Vice-President of the Santa Venetia Neighborhood Association and member of the Santa Venetia Community Plan Advisory Group
- Father of triplet boys who graduated from Venetia Valley K-8 and Terra Linda High School, and who are now graduating seniors at San Diego State University, University of Minnesota, and University of South Carolina.
- Retired Licensed Civil Engineer
- Appointed to the Las Gallinas Valley Sanitary Board in 2023